- Jan 09, 2018 -
Common faults and solutions of PCB film sticker
In the PCB process, some common faults of PCB film sticking encountered by using PCB dry film technology are introduced in this paper. The common faults of PCB film sticking and their solutions are introduced in this paper.
1. Dry film does not stick to copper foil
(1) Copper foil surface is not clean, oil or oxide layer on it.Clean the surface of the board again and wear gloves to operate.
(2) Solvent volatilization and deterioration in dry film solvent. Storage should be low temperature, do not use expired dry film.
(3) the speed of transmission is fast, the temperature of PCB film sticker is low. The speed of PCB film sticker and the temperature of PCB film are changed.
(4) Environmental humidity is too low. Maintain production environment relative humidity 50%
2 . Air bubbles appear between the dry film and the copper foil surface
(1) Copper foil surface uneven, pits and scratches. Increase PCB film pressure, plate transfer should be light.
(2) the surface of hot pressing roller is not flat, there are pits and glue film to drill dirt. Pay attention to protect the surface of hot press roller.
(3) The temperature of PCB film is too high to decrease the temperature of PCB film.
3. Wrinkling of dry film
(1) Dry film is too sticky, be careful to put the board.
(2) PCB film before the board is too hot, plate preheating temperature should not be too high.
4. Residual glue
(1) Dry film quality is poor, replace dry film.
(2) the exposure time is too long and the exposure time is shortened .
(3) The developer failed and the developer was replaced.